Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Tree Adventure

We've been going going going!

Tom, Heston, and I got back from a weekend in Modesto with Grandma Ya Ya and Grandpa. We then drove from Modesto to West Point to cut down our Christmas tree, it's an annual tradition!

I brought my camera along to snap up some photos, funny how when I look back I'm hardly in any of them since I'm the picture snapper, but that's alright by me.

I love this photo of Tom and Heston dearly because of my little baby's ears. Look at those things! If those aren't daddy's ears then I don't know where he got them!

We found a great tree and will have it up soon with more pictures to come!

Oh and this was a potential family picture for the Christmas card, but Heston just couldn't keep his hands to himself, bless his heart, and his little gums.

The Farmer's Wife

No comments: