Friday, November 16, 2012

All Great Men Have Beards

Whenever I complain about Tom's beard he gently reminds me that all great men have beards, oh heavens!

He recently went on his annual hunting trip and convinced me that he needed a beard to keep his face warm, okay I can buy that. But then comes his brother's wedding and it's time to clean up (I couldn't be happier)! I think I have only seen my husband clean-shaven 3 times: our wedding, Matt's (his older brother) wedding and now Jack's wedding, can more people get married please?!

So here's his before and after picture.

I think he cried a little when he was trimming off all that hair, he was oh so proud of that beard! I can't say I really miss it that much!

And since I had the camera out, Heston wanted to take pictures with daddy's beard. I hope Heston recognizes his "non-bearded" dad, Tom's had a beard since the little man was born!

The (Non-Bearded) Farmer's Wife


1 comment:

RoseofSharonStudio said...

Oh my goodness! I would think he would feel better without it, but never having one I really wouldn't know. So happy for you, but sad for Tom...Have a wonderful time at the wedding wish we could be there.