Friday, September 21, 2012

Tom What Happened to Your Shirt?

Yes, it's true. I never know what will happen throughout one day or another. Tom came home the other night, and I actually smelled him before I saw him. It was cattle work day and boy did he smell of the day's activites. Then I actually saw him come round the corner of the house and here was his new look: bloody tie dye splattered on his shirt. "Wow" I said "what happened there?" He told me it was a gusher from a de-horning. I then proceeded to say "ouchy-wawas" and told him to please toss it in the wash.

So after he cleaned up, he had to spend some daddy time with the little man. Every time Tom comes home the baby is sleeping and so angelic, go figure! (Heston is in his little muscle man outfit from Auntie Kalli-so cute!) Tom loves watching him and playing with him. Last night Heston was talking to daddy-cooing and giggling, with some occasional high pitched squeaks. It is the best thing on earth to see his little smile and hear him talking to us. And boy does he love his daddy! But I think he did smell him before he saw him as well....

The Farmer's Wife

No comments: