Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Meatballs!

Since I have a 16 pound baby on one arm and a hungry husband ready and waiting at dinner time I needed an easy recipe for din din. Debi (my mother in law) once brought a crockpot full of meatballs to a church potluck and I remember gobbling them down, they were so good! So I asked her for her secret recipe, and I got to borrow it out of the Creighton cookbook archives (I feel so lucky). So here's the recipe to share with the world!

Debi's Meatballs:

  • bag of frozen meatballs-original works the best
  • 2 c ketchup
  • 1 c brown sugar
  • 2 tsp liquid smoke
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 c chopped onion
Mix them all in a crockpot for about 4 hours or until hot and bubbly, then enjoy!

Well let me know if you got the chance to make them, they're super easy and oh so delicious!

The Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I need a crockpot!!! Those look delicious!