Thursday, May 24, 2012

More Baby Shower Gifts!

 I did promise to show you more things from the shower, so here are a couple highlights. Don't get me wrong, I love each and every thing that people got me, none is more liked than the other, these were just presents that I thought were too cute to pass up for a blog photo op. 

Picture #1: I got such a plethora of John Deere and farm baby clothes, I couldn't resist sharing. The denim bib was hand made by my dear friend Beth who used Tom's old jeans and work shirts, so these are dear to my heart. There are little tractor booties, Carhartt overalls, and Wrangler bottoms, too cute!

 Picture #2: Jack's girlfriend Kalli hand made this shopping cart seat cover. It's John Deere tractors with a little potato harvesting in the mix, topped with a bright yellow bandana print, I couldn't be more excited to put this in a cart and plop baby in it! No one else will have this, they'll be so jealous!
 Picture #3: This is from my... cousin? I think they're my cousins, we're all related somehow out here-Jim & Debbie Alexander. She knew what a Pioneer Woman addict I am, and she got me the children's book that she wrote about her ranch dog, Charlie. This is definitely going in the book collection!



Picture #4: This is a blanket that was made by Donna Bundy, one of Tom's good hunting
                                                                                    friends' wife and a dear friend. How cute is this? It's one of those flannel blankets that have the tied ends. It has farm animals and tractors. And it's so soft.


Like I said, these gifts are only the tip of the iceburg. I've been cleaning out the room slowly making it into a nursery, so I'll show you the final product when my preggie buns actually get there. I'm so slow these days!

The Farmer's Wife

No comments: