Monday, May 28, 2012

Church Baby Shower

I had my church baby shower last Sunday, and I got the CD of pictures from our dear friends Lanny & Diana Trefz yesterday. I love going through all of the pictures and seeing who was there ( I tried to say hello to everyone, but what a blessing to have so many people).

This is one of my favorite pictures, besides the fact I look like a house. It was so entertaining to see the faces of people in the pictures with each gift opened. This specific gift is a quilt-hand made by Sharon Scott that had a matching activity square for baby. People are so crafty these days! But as you can see from this picture, there were tons of family and friends gathered to share in our baby celebration, not to mention that the whole social hall was full, this section of people is just the tip of the iceberg. Our baby has a great support group going for it already!

The Farmer's Wife

No comments: