Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pepperoni Stromboli

My poor husband, with me being pregnant and recently sick with a cold, he hardly gets any good home cooked meals!

But yesterday I had a change of heart: I organized recipes for each day of the week, went shopping, and stocked up the fridge. I told Tom that he was going to have a delicious dinner last night (he's probably thinking it's cereal again), he wasn't so sure. Until.... he came home and tasted this pepperoni stromboli from a Taste of Home cookbook I found at TJMaxx.

Tom usually doesn't like bread a whole lot, so I was nervous with this, but he devoured it, so, I highly recommend this man meal! Here's the recipe if you're interested.

Goal this week: make good food for husband so he remembers why he married me:)

The Farmer's Wife

No comments: