Monday, January 2, 2012

Now You See It, Now You Don't


It's January here on the farm, and instead of cold, stormy, rainy, cloudy weather, it's warm, like 70 degrees! I'm out here watering my yard, cleaning up outside, it's crazy! I'm kind of disappointed that no winter weather has graced our presence yet.

This picture on the bottom of our farm 1 year from today, I even checked the date. It was taken on January 2, 2011. What a difference this year. And no cold weather in sight! I'll still pull out all my winter clothing just in case....

The Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

Mike said...

That's amazing Sis! Everyone is very concerned here in our Valley. All of the passes going over the Sierra's are OPEN right now. Even Joel sent a picture showing that their cabin in the mountains only had powder on the ground instead of the six feet of snow that they had last year. Amazing...and a bit scary.
DAD