Thursday, February 20, 2014

Re-Vamping the Nursery

With less than a month left before this little farmerette comes into the world, it was time to get the nursery ready for two!


Kandiss, Tom's sister, gave us a white crib for the girl, so Tom and I had a hot date putting together the crib, and as you can see, he's very excited!

Last night, Tom put up the shelves for the coinciding sides that match with the cribs. Heston has his ranch/cowboy side, and little bean has her girly floral side, I think this is gonna work!


I have yet to find the curtains that work in the room, so I think I'm going to have to do some sewing. And I have canvas wall art that I made for Heston so I'm not quite done decorating, but it's a work in progress.

While I adorned the shelves this morning, Heston made himself comfortable in the cardboard box that the crib sheets came in. He was pretty entertained! I gave him a crayon and he drew all over the box. So when I told him to smile for the camera, he didn't really have much time to pose.

The Farmer's Wife










No comments: