Friday, April 5, 2013

My Husband-The Bearded One






So apparently, my husband was in the newspaper awhile ago, and when I came upon the pictures I realized how bearded he really is. He looks like those 49ers out gold mining, especially with that hat. What to do? No amount of persuasion works when it comes to trying to get him to clean up.

He always tells me that he never comments about how I should do my hair, and that's true. So I chose to pick my battles, and if that beard keeps the wind off his face, then so be it!

Here's the link from the Bakersfield Californian if you wanted to take a gander:

http://bakersfield.smugmug.com/AroundKernCounty/Cowboys-in-Weldon/28523609_25VpWR#!i=2417555299&k=3Q3fZ9n

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Someday little baby Heston will be sitting right there on the horse with him :)