Tuesday, September 8, 2015

To Clean or Not to Clean.....

 Over Labor Day weekend I tried to deep clean the house. Beside the usual dusting and vacuuming, I was trying to clean (and purge) some of the kid's toys. As I pulled out the toy basket yesterday, I went to answer the phone and came back to this: Heston and Sadie helping me! Sadie plays with an old camera and walks around the house saying "cheese" and it's pretty cute. Meanwhile, Heston played in the toy basket and was having a blast trying to hid himself fully and shut the lid.

I told Sadie to look at the camera and say "cheese" so she looked through her camera and pointed it toward me and said "cheeeeese mama".

Then today as I was taking a shower, which is a chore all on it's own with the two kids), I came out to Sadie playing with Heston's pajamas. As I followed her into her room, I came across my second little helper of the house: Heston. I had told him that while I was taking a shower that he was to get himself dressed. When I asked him what he was doing he said "I got all these clothes out for you mom!". Thank you so much Heston for all your help.....
 Can you find the red-head?
Until next time, or however long this takes me to clean up....

The Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

Mandi said...

He is SUCH a red head!!