Monday, October 28, 2013

A Day at Grandpa's Work

I had the chance to go up and visit my parents last weekend, and what a blast Heston and I had.

I had never been to my dad's work at the Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland, so we put it on our calendar. There were so many exhibits  and Heston was so intrigued! He loved all the astronaut displays, and especially the capsule that he got to play in.

There was also a sun exhibit that he loved and he put his hands on the globe with grandpa and watched the electricity go .towards his hands. I'm not very versed or have much knowledge in anything space related, but I had such a blast especially since I had the chance to visit it with my family (my mom is the one behind the camera, she was there too).

Enjoy the pictures of our adventures!

The Farmer's Wife











No comments: