Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things....

With my last post being on April 7th, I'm a little embarrassed that I'm 4 months behind, but better late than never!

A couple of pictures that I found on my camera were ones of Sadie dressing up in her brother's tool belt. She loves to play with Heston's toys and I feel she's leaning more toward the tomboy side, so I'll just dress her up in more dresses from now on.


Here, she's playing in the basket of stuffed animals that was supposed to be a barrier preventing her from going into brother's room while he was taking a nap, but clearly this road block did nothing.
 I can't even remember taking this picture, but clearly Heston thought he need to wear daddy's goggles and run outside.
As of today, there's been a manhunt for about 2 weeks running and it's been making me a little bit nervous, granted we're not as close to the chase as most out here, but with the kiddos loving to be outside, we've been finding other ways of having fun indoors-exhibit A: the plastic cars are coming in to make laps around the house.
 Heston helped me make cookies!
And Heston also helps me with the laundry, which he's very fascinated with!



Here's the link to what is currently happening out here in case you haven't already heard:

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/watch-live-kcso-update-on-kelso-valley-manhunt-08112015



Until next time!
(Hopefully its less that 4 months)

The Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I want those cookies!!